1. The discussion rooms are available to Graduate Students and Faculty of the University of Ghana.
2. Use of the room is limited to a minimum of 2 persons and should not exceed the room’s capacity.
3. Reservation maybe made up to one (1) week before the intended date of use.
4. Reservation should be done by one person in the group and the group is allowed one session per day.
5. Use of the room is limited to a maximum of 2 hours. Extension of use may be considered subject to the room’s availability.
6. The Library reserves the right to cancel reservation of groups who fail to show up within the first 15 minutes of the scheduled reservation.
7. Users of the room shall be held liable for damages and/or losses caused by negligent use of the facility.
8. The following are prohibited inside the discussion rooms: Eating, Playing cards/board games, Gambling, Leaving personal belongings unattended and bringing in additional chairs and other pieces of furniture
9. The Library reserves the right to approve/disapprove use of the discussion rooms.