- Use of the room is limited to a minimum of 2 persons and should not exceed the room’s capacity of 6.
- Reservations may be made at least an hour (1 hour) before the intended period of use.
- Reservation should be done by one person in the group
- A group is allowed one session of 3 hours at a go. Extension of use may be considered subject to the room’s availability.
- The CHS Library reserves the right to cancel the reservation of groups who fail to show up within the first 15 minutes of the scheduled reservation.
- Users of the room shall be held liable for damages and/or losses caused by negligent use of the facility.
- The following are prohibited inside the discussion rooms: Eating, Playing cards/board games, Gambling, Leaving personal belongings unattended and bringing in additional chairs and other pieces of furniture
- The CHS Library reserves the right to approve/disapprove use of the discussion rooms.