Facility Use Policy
1. The Facility is available to the University of Ghana Community and any other identifiable groups or persons.
2. Use of the IT Training Lab. and Conference Room should not exceed the room’s capacity.
3. Use of the Seminar Rooms (4-5) is limited to a minimum of 3 persons and should not exceed the room’s capacity.
4. Reservation may be made up to one (1) week before the intended date of use.
5. Reservation for the use of Seminar Rooms (4-5) should be done by one person in the group and the group is allowed one session per week.
6. Use of the Seminar Rooms (4-5) is limited to a maximum of 2 hours. Extension of use may be considered subject to the room’s availability.
7. The Center reserves the right to cancel reservation of groups who fail to show up within the first 15 minutes of the scheduled reservation.
8. Users of the rooms shall be held liable for damages and/or losses caused by negligent use of the facility.
9. The following are prohibited inside the facility: Eating, Playing cards/board games, Gambling, Leaving personal belongings unattended and bringing in additional chairs and other pieces of furniture
10. The Center reserves the right to approve/disapprove the use of the facility.