Training on Research Resources for Level 400 Students Writing Long Essays / Project Work
As part of our commitment to support teaching, learning and research, the University of Ghana Library System (UGLS) is organising training for LEVEL 400 students writing long essays/project work.
Topic: Resources available for research in UG
- 19th September 2017: 9am to12 noon
- 20th September 2017: 9am to 12 noon (a repeat)
- 22nd September 2017: 9am to 12 noon (a repeat)
Venue: Information Access Centre (IAC), Balme Library
- 19th September, 2017 Show more dates
- 9:00am - 12:00pm
- Information Access Center - IT Training Lab.
- Legon Campus