Office 365 training is being organized by University of Ghana Computing Systems (UGCS) for UG staff.
What is Office 365
Office 365 is a web-based subscription service that gives you anywhere – access to Microsoft Office tools and applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, Access etc.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for anyone who is using or will use Office 365. The course is also intended for decision makers who are trying to understand the features and benefits of Office 365 and how it can increase employee productivity, share information easily and complete tasks faster.
Before attending this course, staff must have:
· Basic Microsoft Office knowledge,
· Basic Windows Navigation.
· Overview of 365
· Introduction to the Cloud
· File Management in One Drive
· Create New Document, Upload, Delete, Share, Create Folders
· Edit a document in the Cloud or Edit on your Computer
· Saving – Automatically saves while working on One Drive or
· Save a Document to another location, like the Network or your computer
· Shared document with real-time Editing
· Sync Files and Folders on one Drive.
- Access and work with mail using Outlook Web Access (OWA),
· Learn how to work with Calendar