EMERGING QUALITATIVE RESEARCH METHODS AND ANALYSIS
The Office of Research, Innovation and Development (ORID), of the University of Ghana, under the project ‘Building Stronger Universities in Developing Countries Phase II (BSU II), is pleased to announce a Faculty Seminar: EMERGING QUALITATIVE RESEARCH METHODS AND ANALYSIS.
It aims to provide faculty with enhanced analytical and technical skills in qualitative research. It is expected that the course will create the appropriate platform for faculty to improve their skills on planning and conducting qualitative research.
INTENDED LEARNING OBJECTIVES
At the end of the course the participants should be able to:
- Provide reasons for using qualitative research
- Collect and construct qualitative data using interviews, ethnographic and participatory methods
- Demonstrate an awareness of the use of themes, frameworks, concepts and typologies in the analysis of data.
- Plan and use computer-assisted software to organize and analyze data.
Date: 22ND – 23RD FEBRUARY, 2017
Time: 9.00 AM – 1.00 PM
- 22nd February, 2017 Show more dates
- 9:00am - 1:00pm
- Information Access Center - IT Training Lab.
- Legon Campus